Alex Melen is Co-Founder of SmartSites, one of the fastest growing ad agencies in the world according to INC5000. Alex’s team manage over $50M a year in advertising dollars. This episode gets into search engine marketing, direct-response advertising, and how to build a strong, independent ad agency.
In this podcast, Bill Hartzer speaks with Alex Melen from SmartSites. We discuss the state of the industry, PPC, and how the industry has changed over the years.
In today’s episode of the Thought Leaders Business Lab, Alex Melen shares his experiences from being an entrepreneur and moving into corporate life, and back to entrepreneurship again, to Inc5000 fastest growing company.
What made him decide to travel this path? Take a listen to find out.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Starting a business after the corporate life
- Taking the risky jump into entrepreneurship
- Signs to look out for when transitioning to entrepreneurship
- The challenges of a startup’s rapid growth
- Do you need systems in your business right from the beginning?